The HGIS laboratory was contracted to create a series of land use maps for the Peepeekis First Nation in Saskatchewan. The HGIS lab will design and develop 5 maps for use in a land use planning document:
1) Full reserve base map plus traditional land use areas, burial grounds, wells, and other sketched features
2) Full reserve base map, plus houses, CP title areas, and FN interest areas
3) Full reserve base map, plus spring 2013 flood areas
4) Core settlement development map, updated, and showing only currently existing features
5) Core settlement development map, updated, and showing both current and planned features
The work for these maps will be undertaken by Matt Todd and Geoff Cunfer.