Four members of the HGIS Lab and four project colleagues from other universities will be presenting at the Social Science History Association Annual Meeting in Toronto, November 6-9, 2014. The Sustainable Farm Systems-Great Plains Team will be having a meeting on the afternoon of November 6th to discuss the project, followed by a team dinner.
University of Saskatchewan
- Geoff Cunfer, P.I.
- Josh MacFadyen, Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Patrick Chasse, PhD Student
- Jim Clifford, Assistant Professor
University of Michigan
- Ken Sylvester, Collaborator
- Susan Hautaniemi-Leonard, Collaborator
- Emily Merchant, Ph.D. Student
University of Colorado
- Myron Gutman, Collaborator